About Unique Metals Laser
Proudly Australian and privately owned, Unique Laser provide high precision cutting and fabrication solutions for a diverse range of materials, including different grades of mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium. In addition, we provide quality value-adding services such as metal folding, tapping, welding, painting and galvanising of light engineering projects.
For more information about Unique Metals Laser, please visit our website at www.uniquelaser.com.au
About the role:
We currently have an opening for a Business Development Representative in our Tullamarine, VIC location.
This role will report to the National Sales Manager, and include duties such as:
- Day to day management of key account customers’ requirements.
- Work in conjunction with our Technical Estimators and Customer Service Officers to provide support in the manufacture and pricing of customer products.
- Actively promote Unique Lasers’ service capabilities via client appointments.
- Identify new market segments and client opportunities.
- Manage monthly sales targets for both new business and existing clients.
- Build new client relationships and integrate them into the Unique Laser manufacturing process.
- Use the company’s pricing structure to maximise margins and actively seek further opportunities to improve profitability.
- Manage weekly and monthly sales reports.
- As requested by the National Sales Manager, systematically gather, and record relevant information on customers, potential customers, and competitors.
About the candidate:
- Previous experience in a Sales / Marketing role within the Steel industry / Building industry
- Hold a current open Australian driver licence.
- Possess high level communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven experience in client relationship management.
- Proven experience with face-to-face client consultations / sales calls.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
- Sound computer skills, particularly with Microsoft office applications.
- Experience in social media, marketing, and industry event interactions.
- Training and ongoing support from sales manager and team.
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- Mobile phone
- Sales incentives
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- $1,000 sign on bonus available to eligible employees
Unique Laser prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Apply now for your opportunity to join Unique Metals Laser, a growing and successful company.
Please note that candidates must have Australian work rights and will be asked to undergo a pre-employment drug & alcohol testing.