Unique Metals Laser are one of Australia’s most successful laser cutting and fabrication specialists with an enviable reputation for innovation and customer satisfaction and we have operations in all Australian mainland states.
We provide high precision cutting for a diverse range of materials, including different grades of mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium. Our fabrication services include metal folding, tapping, welding, painting and galvanising.
About the role:
We are seeking enthusiastic, physically fit and committed Factory Hands to join our growing production team based in Wetherill Park, NSW.
Both Day and Afternoon shifts available with immediately start for the right candidates.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Packing and loading customer goods for pick up
- Operating a Forklift
- Assembly Operations
- Removing parts from laser cut sheets
- Unloading of parts from machines
- Grinding, sanding and linishing of laser cut metal components
- Tapping, nutserting and studding of components
- General housekeeping of work areas
- Assist with folding and fabrication duties
- Ad hoc tasks as directed by Production Supervisor
The successful candidate will possess:
- A current Australian Forklift licence desirable
- Reliable work ethic
- Have a high attention to detail and ensure the quality of their work
- Hardworking and physically fit
- Good hand / eye coordination skills
- Safety conscious and ability to work in a busy environment
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Hand and power tools experience
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Willing to work overtime on weekends
- Training and ongoing support
- Employee Assistant Program
- Uniform and PPE
- $1,000 sign on bonus available to eligible employees
Successful candidates will be asked to undergo a pre-employment Medical and drug & alcohol test.
Must have Australian work rights.
Apply now for your next exciting and unique job with a growing and successful company.
CNC Brake Press Operator – Coopers Plains