Sheet Metal Fabricator
Unique Metals Laser are one of Australia’s most successful laser cutting and fabrication specialists with an enviable reputation for innovation and customer satisfaction and we have operations in all Australian mainland states.
We provide high precision cutting for a diverse range of materials, including different grades of mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium. Our fabrication services include metal folding, tapping, welding, painting and galvanising.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Sheet Metal Fabricator to join our growing production team based in Wangara, WA.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Welding and fabrication of various works
- Aluminium, Stainless and Mild steel welding – Mig and Tig.
- Interpret drawings and specifications
- Fit and assembly of components into final products by welding, riveting, or otherwise joining
- Performing QA checks
- Polishes, files, sands, TIG Brush or cleans assembled products
The successful candidate will possess:
- Fabrication Trade, Certificate III in Engineering or partially completed a Fabrication Apprenticeship
- Excellent fabrication and welding skills
- A current Australian Forklift licence is an advantage
- Proven history in operation of a similar role within a manufacturing / fabrication environment.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Successful candidates will be asked to undergo a pre-employment Medical and drug & alcohol test.
Must have Australian work rights.
Apply now for your next exciting and unique job with a growing and successful company.
Successful candidates will be asked to undergo a pre-employment medical test.
CNC Brake Press Operator – Coopers Plains