CNC Brake Press Operator
Unique Metals Laser are one of Australia’s most successful laser cutting and fabrication specialists with an enviable reputation for innovation and customer satisfaction and we have operations in all Australian mainland states.
We provide high precision cutting for a diverse range of materials, including different grades of mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium. Our fabrication services include metal folding, tapping, welding, painting and galvanising.
Unique Metals Laser are currently looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed CNC Brake Press Operator to join our Coopers Plains team.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Brake Press Operator to join our growing production team based in Coopers Plains, Brisbane
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Brake Press machine operation
- Read and interpret shop drawings
- Ability to create programs at the machine
- Ability to perform QA checks, measure in-process and completed parts
- Participate in testing and introduction of any new processes or technology
The successful candidate will possess:
- Fabrication Trade, Certificate III in Engineering, desired
- A current Australian Forklift licence is an advantage
- Proven history in operation of a similar role within a manufacturing / fabrication environment.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Successful candidates will be asked to undergo a pre-employment Medical and drug & alcohol test
- Training and ongoing support
- Employee Assistant Program
- Uniform and PPE
- $1,000 sign on bonus available to eligible employees
Must have Australian work rights.
Apply now for your next exciting and unique job with a growing and successful company.
Successful candidates will be asked to undergo a pre-employment medical test.
CNC Brake Press Operator – Coopers Plains