CNC Laser Operator
Unique Metals Laser are one of Australia’s most successful laser cutting and fabrication specialists with an enviable reputation for innovation and customer satisfaction and we have operations in all Australian mainland states.
We provide high precision cutting for a diverse range of materials, including different grades of mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium. Our fabrication services include metal folding, tapping, welding, painting and galvanising.
Unique Metals Laser are currently looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed CNC Laser Operator to join our Wetherill Park team.
About the role:
We are seeking experienced CNC Laser operators to join our growing production team based in Wetherill Park, NSW.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Operating a CNC Laser cutting machine
- Ensure component quality
- Materials handling
- Operating a forklift
- Cleaning of work area and tools
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous minimum 1 years’ experience as Laser / Plasma Operator, desirable
- Hold a current Australian forklift licence is essential
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Be available to work in shift environments
- Be reliable, honest and hardworking
- Work well with others in a team environment
- Full machine operation training will be provided
- Training and ongoing support
- Employee Assistant Program
- Uniform and PPE
- $1,000 sign on bonus available to eligible employees
Successful candidates will be asked to undergo a pre-employment Medical and drug & alcohol test.
Must have Australian work rights.
Apply now for your next exciting and unique job with a growing and successful company.
CNC Brake Press Operator – Coopers Plains