Unique Metals Laser are one of Australia’s most successful laser cutting and fabrication specialists with an enviable reputation for innovation and customer satisfaction and we have operations in all Australian mainland states.
We provide high precision cutting for a diverse range of materials, including different grades of mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium. Our fabrication services include metal folding, tapping, welding, painting and galvanising.
Unique Metals Laser are currently looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed Programmer to join our Welshpool team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role will be based in Welshpool, WA.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Day to day programming of work for production using industry standard CAD and Sigmanest software
- Supporting our customers through all issues to the programming and cutting of their products
- Supporting our internal Customer Service staff with technical support
- Various ad hoc tasks as directed by the Operations Manager
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous experience as Programmer for Laser / Plasma business, desirable
- Experience in industry standard CAD and Sigmanest software
- Experience in a manufacturing / fabrication environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent customer service / negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound computer skills and familiar with MS Office
- Training and ongoing support from Operation manager and team.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- $1,000 sign on bonus available to eligible employees
Successful candidates must have Australian work rights
Apply now for your next exciting and unique job with a growing and successful company
Successful candidates will be asked to undergo a pre-employment drug & alcohol test