Unique Metals Laser are one of Australia’s most successful laser cutting and fabrication specialists with an enviable reputation for innovation and customer satisfaction and we have operations in all Australian mainland states.
We provide high precision cutting for a diverse range of materials, including different grades of mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium. Our fabrication services include metal folding, tapping, welding, painting and galvanising.
About the role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic, physically fit and committed Storeperson to join our growing production team based in Tullamarine, Melbourne.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Operating a forklift
- Packing and loading customer goods for pick up
- Co-ordinating with customers for job collections
- Unloading incoming goods and checking against purchase orders
- Receipting / data entry of incoming goods
- Maintaining the stock levels of factory consumables
- Quality inspections
- General housekeeping of work area
- Ad hoc tasks as directed by Production Manager.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A current Australian forklift licence is essential
- Experience in Quality control
- Have a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills required (verbal and written)
- Well-developed computer skills
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
Successful candidates will be asked to undergo a pre-employment Medical and drug & alcohol test.
Must have Australian work rights.
Apply now for your next exciting and unique job with a growing and successful company.